Friday, February 29, 2008

It drives me crazy


I used to be one of them. A smoker, a drinker a fast food eater. Recently I had the unfortunate opportunity to have to work in close proximity to some of these people. I hate to be one of those people who complain about what I used to be but..........Do they not know that if you are working in a small office and you stink like smoke it may annoy people? Do they think if they are sneezing into their sleeve and hacking two feet away from others at a table, maybe a day off is in order. Complaining that you're sick and then continuing to smoke makes me want to scream..................anyhow,

Not a bad week really. I'm working with a person now that is helping me with my training and it is definitely interesting. This guy is a rock star triathlete and has me a great workout schedule, much more regimented than I'm used to with a lot more lower zone workouts. It's a new form of discipline for me.

Had a chance to meet a fellow blogger at swimming this week, check out his blog. Running2getfit
Not a whole lot to say today but I had to get my whining off my chest.

Dave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by the other day. I have a few posts in the works but will get to the tag as soon as possible. Hope the training is productive.

Patricio said...

Yup.... used to drink a few beers here and there and did the smoking stuff as well for a while.. I regret it so much, especially the smoking thing.. horrible thing! It's expensive, obviously really bad for you, it gives you yellow teeth and BAD BREATH... nasty s**t!
Wow, so now you kind of have a coach! sweet! Good luck on that.
P