Sunday, February 24, 2008

I've been tagged

Just to let people know Ive been tagged by Cuencano in MO.

I guess now I'm supposed to list seven random things about myself.

1-I won a 6th place ribbon in eighth grade high jump.

2-My second toe is bigger than my big toe (therefore making big toe a misnomer)

3-Wonder if the other people I swim with pee in the pool because I'm the only one who seems to get out to go to the bathroom.

4-I have never been fired from a job

5-I proposed to my wife on our first date when she asked if I wanted to split a pitcher of beer.

6-I am adopted

7-Cried every day in kindergarden because I thought the bus would not come back to get me.


I am going to tag 7 very lucky people and they are in no particular order.

Shelley-
Triboomer-
Sara-
Joseph-
Kurt-
Donald-
craig


The rules of the game:

# Link to the person who tagged you.
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

4 comments:

Born To Endure said...

hey there..umm...thanks for tagging me..:-)) Will get to that later today. Where do you swim???

Taconite Boy said...

tac was not tagged...

:(

But it was fun to get to know ya better

:)

Donald said...

Well, since you and Patricio both got me, I guess I'd better do it. It may take me a litle while, though.

Thanks for visiting my blog!

triguyjt said...

good for u for not peeing in the pool. i will admit to peeing in a large body of water....