Monday, February 25, 2008

The beauty of rest days


Ahhhhhh. Rest day. I usually enjoy my rest day and today was no different. On my rest days I usually do a little strength training and that's it. Tonight was simply 30 minutes of body weight exercises in my living room after the princesses had gone to bed.
I've already mentioned my 5k this weekend but I failed to mention that Olivia is running a kids dash. I think the running store said it's a 200m run. Each child that participates gets a medal. I will post pictures from the events next week.

Later

Dave

2 comments:

Patricio said...

Cool 7 random facts D!
Monday day off eh? Mine is Fri (usually)... but sometimes I think it should be Mon.. it's so hard to train on Mondays!
Keep it up brother.
Have a great week! Oh.. and my 2 yrs old is also named Olivia.
The race should be lots of fun!
P

triguyjt said...

good luck in cancun..i see your doing a half there..

going there for a week in late march...strictly rest and relaxation but i will take advantage and get in long runs in the gorgeous warm weather