Thursday, March 13, 2008

Long Run


Yesterday I had to do my long run. 2:15 at the top of zone 2. I had to go to Windsor anyhow so I decided to run there for a change of pace. Got dressed in a bathroom of a gas station (my wife hates when I run errands in my tights) strapped on my trusty Garmin and Low Battery flashes in my face. I Truly believe it was Karma because just last week I teased my friend Jane for not having charged hers for the Spring Thaw. Oh Well.

Swam this morning and will do a trainer ride tonight. My better half is working for the next few days so it's daddy daycare for me.

Later

Dave

2 comments:

Jeff said...

One better than me...at least you remembered to bring your Garmin!

tracie said...

lol i love that cartoon. that is how i feel sometimes, like my running shoes are coming after me to get moving!!! :)