Thursday, April 3, 2008

Great Day Today


The weather outside is awesome and I called in sick to work today. My oldest daughter had the practice for her skating show on Saturday night and pictures afterwards. She looked like a little angel in her costume with her hair all done up. I was very proud that she managed to stay clean for at least twenty minutes.

Earlier in the day I went for an hour or so towing my littlest on in the bike trailer around town. Still a little chilly but she loved it. I think as my workouts increase some of my low zone bike work will have to be done this way simply to accomodate our work schedule. It isn't fast but it is one hell of a workout on my legs.

BTW I frickin hate swimming

1 comment:

Simeon of Kent said...

Sweet pic! I don't trust the local drivers around here to use one of those though...